Thursday 4 January 2018

Goals

Everyone has or should have a focus in life. Drifting is not the best of things to do. Life moves pretty quickly if actions are focused. And are goal determined, because we are working towards something with creativity. Most satisfying, even if the goal is not an enormous one.
I am amazed at this experience of being a universe within a universe. Each one of us is. Suddenly, you feel free from crutches... and you begin to see people as they are and not the way you want them to be. You begin to see actions without judging. You understand who and what is a part of your personal universe and who is not. Quite amazing!
When you begin to watch yourself, you begin to notice that there is someone else within you who is watching and there is no need to feel alienated with oneself. That everything is a part and parcel of us.
As if from far away, I watch the world go by and I am able to converse with that other part of me which watches and then discusses with me. You know, there is absolutely no use of agitation at anything. What will be will be? And we proceed in our journey on the river of life, smiling at the ripples as well as the obstacles because we know it is not the real "me" but someone else who is experiencing life and I am but a shadow. The day I breathe my last, my shadow will disappear into the universe to create a new "me" once again.
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment