Thursday 13 September 2018

Path of evolution


I really want to say a few words about our allegiance to a particular religion. Needless to say, all religions are beautiful. And I can totally accept that individuals resonate with different religions based even on past lives.
For example, if I have led a Buddhist monks life in an earlier life, there will be episodes in my life when the Buddhist chanting will come to me. This has actually happened to me. And believe me, this has happened to many of us but we have not linked the dots and have missed the experience in our state of unawareness.
So, since we have a little bit of so many lifetimes within us, how can we afford to be intolerant at all? If I remembered all my lives, I could have had many religions, right? It is a possibility. And if I hate a religion, there has to be a resonance there as well. Surely, my experience in another life has led me to be that way. I need to heal this with the knowledge that I did not know better then. I know now. And so, I don't hate anymore.
This has to be the path of evolution we walk on in everything. What else is the purpose of our life?
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment