Sunday 16 June 2019

Believe

Alternate healing will be mainstreamed very soon. Those who don't "believe" in it are the ones who haven't even tried it. Strange ! Doctors are turning towards such techniques. Remarkable recoveries have been seen.
My personal experience too. Having been advised surgery for the boils on my upper eyelids, I cured them through a special paste application every night. There are numerous such examples. According to doctors, I should not be walking straight. But I am managing to even shake a leg regularly. We are so brainwashed by allopathy. A doctor means only one who practices allopathy.
Kitchen herbs, vegetables and fruit, pranayama, yoga, juices etc have cured many , many. According to many observations, Allopathy suppresses more, cures less. Other methods pull out the ailments from their root. However, to each her own or his own.
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment