Friday 29 July 2016

Co incidence

There is a constant blessing and regular messages coming from the Universe if we are open. Sometimes, a message meant for someone else gets posted to your cell. But there is nothing like a co incidence. So, think what the words convey to you. They will most definitely apply to you in some way.

Today, I got a similar message which made me smile. It was really so relevant to the relationship with the sender. I am aware that there is a resistance from the other end but to me, it was a sign that I had to reply. So I did. I am not seeking any outcome from anything. I have realized that this is the mistake we make always. We don't move from our place of ego. 

One day, as we go along, we realize that all we need to do is cleanse ourselves. Not to worry about the others. Inner transformation gets manifested outside. So, the more we cleanse, the more our inner world gets purified. And then we don't look for returns. Simultaneously, the effect shows around us, in people, in events automatically ...everywhere.

It is very simple. If you have a black spot on your cheek, your mirror will show it. But you have to clean it from your face before the mirror can show a clean face. You can't clean it inside the mirror, can you?

Surekha Kothari


surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment