Tuesday 26 July 2016

Inspirational story!

A deeply inspirational story! Once, a very bright and keen-to-study boy went to a brilliant astrologer who had never been wrong in his predictions and asked him, "Sir! Will you please look at my palm and tell me how much I will study!

The astrologer, after examining the lines on his palm said, “I am sorry but there is no line of knowledge in your palm". The boy asked him to point out the place of the line. Once he knew where the line should be, he went home, took a knife and cut a line exactly where the line of knowledge should have been.

Then, with a bleeding palm, he went back to the astrologer and said, “Sir! See! Now I have the line of knowledge in my palm." This boy grew up to be a famous Sanskrit scholar. His name was Acharya Panini.

If all mankind had that kind of spirit, this world would be a haven. Our
destinies can be molded by us. We are not limited by astrological predictions.

Surekha Kothari


surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment