Sunday 10 June 2018

Self doubt


Self doubt may be a result of your not knowing your capacity, not trusting your commitment or not trusting your knowledge. If I ask someone, "can you really do this for me", I could be concerned about that person or simply not trusting.
I learnt yet again today that it is important to trust yourself and the power of the Divine. I find that choices confront you and your self doubt may act up in either of the cases. "Can I do this with the way I am?" Maybe, thinking of health issues or thinking I may need support in which case, should I trouble people? Doubt! Doubt! Doubt!
Ultimately, you are led into a decision and if you trust the Universe, magic happens. We just need to tune in. And then everything falls into place and confidence creeps in to reign supreme. The way to go!
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment