Tuesday 3 September 2019

Valuable experience


When our heart knows something is about to end, we still don't want to accept it. We want to prolong the experience, sometimes for the wrong reasons. The natural outcome of whatever is meant to be will happen only when "I" get out of the way, so to speak "I", meaning my "wrong reasons" like guilt, pity, dependence, inability to take hard decisions and so on.
People are always talking about practical living but I don't really know the extent of the meaning. What constitutes the "impractical" part? It might be different for different people.
However, the one valuable experience I can share is, if you desire something don't look at it in the face. Turn away and it will come to you when you least expect it and when the time is right. And if it doesn't, then maybe, it was never meant to be. And in all this thought process, l am keeping myself as merely an observer, an analyst. "I" am not there.
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment