Sunday 4 February 2024

Evolutionary path

 We get our present life based on our performance in other lives. Soul connects, discord, relationships we managed and those we didn’t.

If we look at each one around us, family, friend or foe, we don’t need to be an Einstein to know that there is a reason.

Opening your heart with compassion is enough. Try never to get emotions all knotted up about anyone or anything from YOUR side. We don’t understand that by retaliating, we ARE starting that knot!

If YOU take a wrong step, YOU are on the wrong path. You can’t justify it with any argument accusing another. Your decision is in your hands. Period.

I often sit down and examine my feelings! Intense as I used to be, I have understood that I am in my own space. My mind body spirit are mine. I have come alone and will go alone. So, I need to balance my life between who I really am and who I am here.

You keep trying. Some things work. Some don’t. You fall ! And you rise again, this time hopefully wiser in understanding. And this is a pattern on the path of learning.

But let me learn this fundamental rule. No one and nothing should change the course of your life if you are on the right track. And I don’t mean we should not have examples to follow.

Just that we tend to emulate lifestyles which will not really get us on an evolutionary path. And we must be careful.

Two emotions we MUST avoid are at any cost:

HATRED and ENVY! They just seem to corrode all the goodness within us. And for what reason? No one else is affected but US! And That would be a sad, sad story to tell each time.

 

Surekha Kothari

www.BodyMindSoulCentre.com

surekhakothari.wordpress.com

Speakingtree Blog: www.speakingtree.in/public/surekhakothari

No comments:

Post a Comment