Monday 19 June 2017

Personifying


The things we do may perhaps be similar to others but the WAY we do them are different. An often repeated truth...that winners don't necessarily do different things but might do the same thing differently.
Have you noticed how creative people do mundane chores as if they are enjoying them day after day after day? The onlooker sees these as boring, mechanical and depressing. But an enriched mind survives well, digging up many ways to keep the interest alive.
"ROUTINE" is the word for people who cannot find new routes and get stuck along the way. And when they add "mundane" to "routine", then they have truly lost their interest and therefore, their creativity.
I find walking on round tracks not so easy because you end up nowhere except in circles. But now, I reverse the circle, change my breathing pattern, speed, the shloka I might be chanting for the round, the trend of thought....or maybe, just become still in mind...thoughtless.
I find this is a great technique to live with myself, too. The inputs come from different aspects of me but I have a lot of fun personifying all these different ideas as many people within me giving me new ideas and walking in that circle with me.
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment