Tuesday 6 August 2019

Importance of affirmations


There are two major planes of awareness necessary in life. One, that I am a soul, not the body. And if I am in my body consciousness, I am in my ego state. Somewhere, that ego is going to try and create negativity and block the channels of communication with the Divine.
The importance of affirmations has become huge only to cleanse the blocks which lodge within our cells. Keep superimposing the positive over the negative and finally, replace the negative with the positive. It is possible to cleanse the memories which we should not store and which disturb us. Unknowingly, we have abused ourselves in many ways. It is time to become aware, zero in on those grey areas and treat them once and for all.
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment