Thursday 21 April 2022

Spirituality

 

If I think continuously that I am at peace with myself and the world, soon, I will begin to BE at peace.

If I discontinue my spiritual Practices and practice goodness only occasionally as and how I like people and situations, I will not open any new doors .

Often, it is even the mechanical regularity of a practice that gets you everywhere. For example, ask people who pray regularly or visit a place of worship every day how their day pans out. Most of them

will feel more energy to go through the day and with less agitation than earlier. And this becomes a habit in gaining energy.

So, to enhance your spirituality , it is necessary to establish a routine and prioritise on it, never mind who or what demands your attention at that time. Or adjust your time , not postpone your practice. Most of us fail in this. We are happy to do a little and talk about it more. If only we could do more and talk less, we would see some fantastic results.

Surekha Kothari

www.BodyMindSoulCentre.com

surekhakothari.wordpress.com

Speakingtree Blog: www.speakingtree.in/public/surekhakothari

No comments:

Post a Comment