Monday 18 April 2022

Spiritual Practices

 I have realised that irregularity has been most damaging in my life. It has deprived me of using my time well.

Today, I understand that spiritual practices done with regularity provide stability of thought, an ability to NOT react and to become lighter as compared to my earlier intense self. Of course, there is plenty of work to be done…

I have been listening to Swami Sarvapriyananda ji on you tube and have been so humbly grateful for the impact of his simple , yet profound teachings on my life , that I actually sought and got a meeting with him recently.

So much synchronicity has happened that I can see how the universe works for all of us if we just get tuned in. Just listening to one talk of his per day can bring an immense awareness and open several doors for each of us.

I feel wonderfully blessed that I chanced upon his videos on you tube. Amazing !

Surekha Kothari

www.BodyMindSoulCentre.com

surekhakothari.wordpress.com

Speakingtree Blog: www.speakingtree.in/public/surekhakothari

No comments:

Post a Comment