Thursday 4 February 2016

Formula for Peaceful Mind

There was a couple living in a small village in Gujarat. The man would get up early every morning, meditate for one hour and then start his morning routine. The woman would sleep in late and get up only after the man finished meditating.

While conserving one day, the woman asked, “You get up so early. What do you get out of the meditation?”

The man answered, “I get nothing”.

The woman, surprised, said, “Then why don’t you catch up on your sleep, like me?”

The man said, “Actually, I lose a lot through meditation”.

The woman, even more surprised, asked, “What do you lose?”

The man said, “Over a period of time, I have lost my ego, my anger, my selfish ways and reduced my jealousies and hatreds. What I have achieved is peace of mind”.

TRY THIS FORMULA SOMETIME. 

Surekha Kothari
surekhakothari.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment