Monday 25 September 2017

Promises

“I really wanted to do it but could not". " I wanted to actually say something else but I ended up....".” I am going to do this tomorrow even if I have to create a 25th hour."...
Promises! Promises! To myself or others or both....but no action...constant procrastination shows an undefined, undecided mind. Maybe, a lazy mind with very little positive energy. Someone who is carrying a huge weight on them. Or, a diffident mind.
Sometimes, I think the journey is so darned complicated! Such different mindsets! So much emotion! So much distrust...Lack of courage…among those "lucky" people who have much to thank the Universe for.
And on the other side, friendly and smiling faces of those who are "deprived" of faculties, limbs but filled with divine energy and divine spirit...fearless and indomitable.
I learnt a new lesson today. A renewed awareness of these aspects of learning and the fact that it is so important to resume living life after every rest we take.

Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment