Monday 3 October 2016

Connection

The heart and mind connection! I read a post that said, the heart wants to hold on but the mind wants to move on. It set me thinking...is this true? Does the heart not want to move on? And does the mind never want to hold on? Hmm … 

I started to analyze the mind, mine and that of others I know, and I feel the mind can really hold on...to emotions, thoughts...it does not know how to let go easily, especially the negative ones.

The heart on the other hand, finds freedom in letting go because holding on is not necessarily love which is the prime characteristic of the heart.

Actually, it is attachment which gets confused with love and that is what holds on to what is “mine” as compared to yours.
What do you think, friends?
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment