Tuesday 12 November 2019

Understanding of people

When you develop an understanding of people and can muster up a kind of X-ray vision into their thoughts and predictable reactions or responses, life becomes very interesting . More than that, you begin to see it all as if you were watching a movie. You know what is going on and what is coming next.
What I discovered about this is that it kind of stops affecting your life after a while. You tend to get a little detached from what is unfolding before you.
I have stopped asking myself, “ what if ? Could I have ? Should I have ? “ etc etc. Because I can’t avoid the outcome. I think I could have done it this way or that way. But could I really have ?
So, getting immune is the best way to go.
Surekha Kothari

surekhakothari.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment